The Senior Managers & Certification Regime: practical workshop with IQ-EQ and Charles Russell Speechlys
We would be delighted if you could join IQ-EQ and Charles Russell Speechlys at one of these small informative workshops, on how to prepare effectively before the fast approaching deadline for the Senior Managers & Certification Regime (SMCR), which will replace the Approved Persons Regime from 9 December 2019.
This will be a practical session, designed for companies (not advisory firms) impacted by the SMCR regime, particularly FCA solo-regulated service firms.
- Why is SMCR being introduced
- What type of firm are you?
- Differences between Partnerships and Corporates and impact on overseas entities
- Interaction with employment law and procedures
- Creating and implementing a plan
- The implication on the individual
We would be delighted if you could attend one of our workshops available on the following dates:
- Wednesday 11 September: 17:00-19:00
- Tuesday 17 September: 08:30-10:30
- Thursday 26 September: 08:30-10:30
To register your space, please complete the form on the right hand side of this page.
Places will be allocated on a first come first served basis, so we will confirm your slot as soon as possible.
The workshops will take place at the Charles Russell Speechlys office at:
5 Fleet Place
If you would like further information on SMCR ahead of the workshop, then please click here.